The Sustainability Institute is a four-day course designed to teach students how to create a strategic sustainability plan for their organizations while broadening their understanding of sustainable practices and expanding their professional network.
Important Notice: The Sustainability Institute has been postponed until further notice.
Who should attend
Park professionals who are responsible for improving organizational sustainability.
For more information on registration and other details, contact Oglebay at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Subjects Covered
- Introduce terminology and concepts essential to organizational sustainability plans.
- Define metrics for tracking progress across categories such as energy, water, waste, etc.
- Organize utility data for a minimum of 12 months of bills to establish a baseline for each respective participating organization.
- Formulate a mission, vision and goals within the categories explored.
- Draft a sustainability plan outline for an organization.
- Establish a plan for gaining stakeholder feedback on draft of the plan.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|